The Bridge Academy for Academic Achievement
- The Bridge Academy for Academic Achievement is a small learning community (within the larger high school).
- Designed to promote academic, civic and social competencies in a safe academic setting.
- With the partnership of the Boyís & Girlís Club, the YMCA, the Workforce Investment Board, South Bay Counseling Services and our families.
- Self-Referral, Staff Referral, Family Referral and/or Referral by Outside Agency.
- Student is required to attend and interview with a parent/guardian.
- Students agree to participate in Wellness and Counseling opportunities to develop coping strategies to manage stress effectively.