The Bridge Academy for Academic Achievement
- The Bridge Academy for Academic Achievement is a small learning community (within the larger high school) with the goal of re-engagement and credit recovery.
- Designed to promote academic, civic and social competencies in a safe academic setting.
- With the partnership of the YMCA, the Coaliition for Community Development/YouthBuild and our families.
- Self-Referral, Staff Referral through Child Study Team (CST) process, Family Referral and/or Referral by Outside Agency or re-entry to SHS from New Liberty Charter School.
- Student is required to attend an entrance interview with a parent/guardian
- Student demonstrating need for credit recovery based on their years in high school and age.
- Re-entry to regular class rotation/schedule
- Other placement including but not limited to another school within Salem Public Schools.